Thursday, May 9, 2024

Creating new post

I've got that weird artist thing that makes me impossible to be around when I don't have an outlet and only tolerable when I do so here we are and I can't find anyone to make music, greenbelts, or fight choreography with, so here we are.

There's a lot of posts I want to write but will probably never get around to. The lore in these games really is the gift that keeps giving.

So open poll, what should I do next in order?

 It's not like a real poll, unlikely reader, I'm just trying to make myself write.

Patches. I've even got a draft for a patches post.

In Elden Ring patches was a ravenmount assassin. He may extra secretly be working for mogh. 

Nadalia. This will never happen. Needs to. Won't. I'm just straight up not smart enough to figure the shit all the way out and all the people who are ain't interested. 

Marriage and twin dragons. Almost equally unlikely. 

Pharos contraptions, illusory walls, hidden walls. This one just needs time its not like trying to work out the plot of the illiad with only references from 1990s saturday morning cartoon shows to work with.

Slashy Souls HAHA IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE IS IT FOOLS

Lorethrough of the Titan comics. I've got the comics I just feel like I've talked about the important stuff elsewhere except did I talk about the ant lady and the samurai? Plus I figured out why solaire showed up when he did. I have Problems with Age of Fire.

Straid and Ornifex. Gavlaan stretch goal.

Dorohedoro. I could probably do an entire other blog about this one. That or conan but fucking fascists like conan too much so fuck that. If you're into intricate world building and lorehunting and horror mixed with humor and the seemingly but secretly not unhinged: it has a really good anime adaption of the first kinda arc on Netflix. Lizard headed guy. Potstickers. Not for kids. Leave kids go away. But remember don't take any shit from old people, especially if they call you or other young people lazy or dumb or criminal or naive or whatever. They're the naive criminal ones trust me. "Hey let's make it so only millionaires can sleep in a house and spend all our money on cops and proxy wars". Fucking geniuses right? Go be irresponsible. No felonies.

Another oolacile post NO NO NO But cat-centric NO NO NO

Project for a New Anorian Century. Gwyndolin and/or Gwynevere was working with Carim in the first game. I think I can draw a straight line from that, aaaaalllll the way through the second game, and arrive in lothric with no major plot holes or inconsistencies and account for like 90% of everything. I mean I know I can write that, but funding the time and also making it legible and less than 100k words and not go off on a weird tangent most of the time. 

Prisoner of Prisoner of Ash. The problem with the third game is it has as much lore as the first two games combined plus the first two game, and has like half of the item descriptions. It's playing DOOM on the one hit permadeath difficulty of fictional conspiracy theories. 

Ninja turtles. People don't understand this because it's framed as a for kids thing - still leave kids - but it's the kind of kids show where one episode out of five a major character will be killed on camera or like John carpenter's The Thing happens but The Thing is your Mom and You're Part The Thing Too and The Thing Has Your Face.

But then it's like Michelangelo makes a joke about liking candy bar and mushroom pizza or whatever and it's back to a toy commercial. It's magical. 

No comments: