Saturday, June 22, 2024

From the Cocoon 1 - LIES A BLOODY RUIN

 Don't read this for like a couple months. You, yes. I'm talking about voice actors/npcs and general themes from the expansion. I'm nowhere near done. I think I have two more map fragments to unlock? 

Holy shit Igon goes hard.

Like I barely know what the thing he's shrieking about is, but I made him inform me about it repeatedly before I advanced his dialogue. That's the gyoubo guy right? Gotta be. MY NAME IS

The omen finger reader lady in the tower settlement I love with all of my heart. Team whatever Team she's on. Team go away, issue of the wanton harlot.

There are parts where we who have been here for a while can really see how far this has come. To see echoes of ideas like New Londo and Tseldora recontextualized and scaled up like this is wonderful. 

As expected, everything is bizarro everything we knew. Mostly. Dead guy controls a lion king, omen are skinny, dragons are evil. 

Boy I'm sure excited and not sleeping enough.

No comments: